Toronto Men’s Waxing Hair Removal
Toronto Men’s Waxing Clinic – Waxing Overview
Waxing is a method of semi-permanent hair removal which removes the hair from the root. It is a long-lasting method. New hair will not grow back in the previously waxed area for two to eight weeks, although some people will start to see regrowth in only a week. When the hair does grow back, it is soft and thin.
When hair is shaved or removed by depilatory cream, the hair is removed at the surface rather than the root. Within a few days, the hair can be seen at the surface. With these methods, hair tends to grow back in a rough stubble. Areas that are repeatedly waxed over long periods of time often exhibit a thinning of re-growth, and re-growth that is thinner, softer, and lighter in color. Almost any area of the body can be waxed, including eyebrows, face, bikini area, legs, arms, back, abdomen and feet.
At Toronto Men’s Waxing Clinic, Our waxing treatment involves spreading hot wax on to the desired area, and then applying a strip of cloth or muslin onto the wax, rubbing it and ripping off the strip in one fell swoop — wax, hair, root, and all.
WE DON’T DOUBLE DIP.
- Back (shoulders included) $40-$50
- Chest (stomach included) $40-$50
- Back + chest $75-$95
- Full leg $60
- Full leg with bikini $70
- Lower leg $30
- Upper leg $30
- Upper leg with bikini $40
- Full arm $40
- Half arm $30
- Eyebrow / chin / lip $25
- Underarm / bikini Line $25
- Boyzilian $80 (Includes: Pubic area. Shaft, Sack and Crack.)
- Buttocks $30
- Buttocks + Boyzilian $100
- Butt Crack $25
- Buttocks + Butt Crack $50
- Full body $200-$280 (includes back, chest, arms, armpits, legs, boyzilian and buttocks)*facial waxing not included
HST not included